It seems these adorable ELVES are showing up everywhere! Be sure and check all around your house ... they could be hiding out. I'm not up for any big projects this close to Christmas - heck, I'll be lucky if stuff gets wrapped :-p - but I'm sure going to make a few of these little guys. Easy peasy - and so cute. There's a Santa too!
These are made by Dawn Griffith - thanks Dawn for all your inspiration!
Here are the supplies needed
- Red Glimmer paper # 121790
- Silver Glimmer paper # 124005
- Real Red card stock # 102482
- Gumball Green card stock # 126840
- Pink Pirouette card stock #111351
- Festival of Prints designer paper stacks # 126904
Window Sheets #114323
- cut at 1 3/4" x 2"
- 1 3/8" Circle punch #119860
- 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch # 127811
- Small Oval punch # 120908
- Large Oval punch # 119855
- Elegant Butterfly punch # 127526
- Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack # 118309
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon # 119251
Dimensionals # 104430
Basic Pearls # 119247
****Two Tags Bigz die # 115954 **** if, like me, you don't have the Two Tags Bigz die (it is retired) here's what you'll do instead....
Cut your cardstock at 2 3/4 X 5 1/4
Score it at 5/8, 2 3/8, 3, 4 3/4.
Here is her video for the visual learner.
Hope you have fun making these and, thanks again, Dawn.